On Thursday May 23, 2019, Peerage Realty Partners was thrilled to be the title sponsor for the Inaugural KAE (Kindness Above Everything) Gala. The Gala drew remarkable attendance and raised impressive funds for a wonderful cause. The live band, oyster bar, phenomenal food and raffle were enjoyed by all. We are already looking forward to next year’s KAE Gala!
The non-profit charity is named in honour of our partner StreetCity Realty’s Founder Mary Johnson’s aunt Kathrine “Kae” Mockler (1916-2012). The KAE foundation will honour her aunt Kae’s willingness to always lend a hand or offer a kind word.
KAE helps the London, Ontario community in many ways, from providing low income families with the funds for rehab to assisting single income families when the working parent has not been able to make the monthly mortgage payment due to medical reasons. Amongst other community initiatives, KAE delivers diapers and formula to safe homes for women who have a newborn in their care and require guidance and support.
- Connect with local agencies to find the hidden needs of families in our community
- Provide financial relief for children, adolescents and seniors living in poverty
- Open up doors of opportunity for children and adolescents through mentorship and leadership programs
KAE assists the following registered charities:
- Women’s Shelters; supplying clothing, household articles, sheets, towels, Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners.
- Youth Opportunities Unlimited; dedicated to providing a caring, active place for youths of our city currently on the street or in need of assistance through weekly deliveries of hygiene products, boots, winter coats, warm clothing, and their Christmas and Thanksgiving meals.
- Before and after school programs; providing food and supplies in lower income areas across London
- Meals on Wheels programs; supplying meals to adults with disabilities and seniors in need of nutritional support.